To be a foremost corporate citizen noted for prompt delivery of services to its clientele with the highest level of responsibility and integrity
Megamound’s success story is a testimony to its stable, dynamic and well-focused Board and a deliberate policy if putting the right people on the job.
The company has at various times collaborated with other companies such as Pelfaco Nigeria Limited in the executive of some African Development Bank (ADB) assisted projects:
1. Provision of Streetlight for Akure Township, Ondo State.
2. Provision of pipe borne water for indigenes of Enugu and Benue States.
The company is actively involved in dredging activities. It is involved in stock piling of saleable sand at sites in Majidun, Ikorodu, Ibeshe, Ajah and Badore in Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State.
Megamound has also been involved in real estate development projects which include Nicon Lekki project, Carlton Gate Estate and Lekky County Homes Estate just to mention but a few and only recently acquired lease of property at Oniru Estate where the company is constructing a six-storey five star hotel.
- WINNERS OF DIRECT MARKETING AWARD 2007
by (Institute of Direct Marketing Nigeria)
- WEST AFRICA’S EXCELLENCE AWARD in Property Development & Marketing Service 2007
Megamound Investment Limited (Megamound) was registered at the Corporate Affairs Commission in 1992 with Registration No: RC 205724. Since incorporation, the company has carved a niche for itself particularly in the areas of construction, real estate development, management, dredging and financial inter-mediation.
Winner of the Direct Marketing Award, the Company has a proven record of being well-equipped to offer high quality services effectively and efficiently.
Asiwaju Olumide Osunsina hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. He was awarded a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi and also a degree in Building from the University of Bedfordshire in the United Kingdom
Asiwaju has worked in various states of Nigeria as a consultant on water rehabilitation and street lighting under World Bank and Africa Development Bank (ADB) financed projects.
Asiwaju Olumide Osunsina also sits on the board of several companies including:
- IPWA Plc;
- Supremecore Development Company Limited, United Kingdom;
- Carlton Gate Estate Management Company Limited;
- Lekky County Homes;
- Stretton Marbles Limited;
- Lekky County Homes Estate Management Company Limited;
- Chairman Foresight Microfinance Bank.
Mr Asiwaju Osunsina has a commendable record in provision of affordable houses for the average working-class sector in Nigeria despite the difficulties being experienced in the construction industry. In line with this, he has received several awards which include but are not limited to the following:
- West African Excellence Award in Property Development and Marketing Services by the Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria (2007);
- Lagos Housing Fair Award of Excellence (2010);
- Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (Lagos Chapter) (2009);
- Member of the Order of Central Council of Ibadan Indigenes award (2010);
- Merit awards from the Ibadan recreation club;
- Merit award from Tennis Section Ikoyi Club;
- Merit award from City People;
- Merit award from Organization for research of world peace;
- Yoruba Heritage award for corporate property in the United Kingdom, to mention a few.
Olumide Osunsina was recently honoured by the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo III, CFR as the Asiwaju Bobagunwa of Egbaland. He is also the Otun’BaLoro of Ajiranland and Bobaselu of Itireland both in Lagos, Nigeria.
Get in touch, we would like to hear from you